I'm wearing jeans in the middle of summer, and yes, it feels a little crazy--mainly because I can't even remember the last time I wore denim. But I have been on the hunt for a new pair of jeans FOREVER (ever since I gained 10 lbs last year in Europe, to be exact), and with fall only a few months away, I didn't want to be unprepared. That being said, I didn't want just any jeans, I needed them to be quality, high-waist jeans. Normally I'm the type to just spend $10 on jeans at F21--but they always fall apart within a year or less (I've got a great "ripped my pants" story related to this... perhaps another time). I'm always hesitant to invest in jeans online without trying them on, but after reading some reviews, I decided to give these a shot. Y'all, they are genuinely perfect! They don't ride up or sag by the end of the day like previous pairs I've owned. I can already tell these will be getting a lot more wear once the cooler months get here. What brand of jeans do you swear by? These are literally my only pair now, so I need recommendations! Help a girl out.
Outfit details:
F21 off-the-shoulder top (exact)
Lauren Ralph Lauren jeans via Macy's (c/o)
Lauren Ralph Lauren bag via Macy's (c/o)
Target belt
Kendra Scott earrings
Kapten & Son sunglasses (c/o)
Heels borrowed from mom
Bracelet was a gift
This post was sponsored by Ralph Lauren; all opinions are my own!
Social Icons