After being stuck inside for a few days, the weather in Massachusetts was finally bearable enough to go hang out outside for awhile (a high of 25 degrees was now considered warm). We went for a long walk around the neighborhood, marveled at the insane icicles that formed along the houses, and I learned how to make a snowball. This casual stroll was probably the most exercise I had gotten all week, haha. I also added that last photo just to give y'all an idea of how crazy high the snow banks were. I've said this before, but I'll say it again: I don't know how you northerners deal. If I lived in a place with harsh winters that lasted for months, I don't think I would ever leave my room. At least snow makes a pretty backdrop for photos though, right?
Outfit details:
White House | Black Market sweater
Banana Republic turtleneck (worn underneath)
F21 beanie
ASOS scarf
F21 jeans
borrowed jacket
Totes winter boots (borrowed)
LancĂ´me lipstick in "Wine Party"
Social Icons